Shure Axient Wireless Management Network
Axient comprises of six core technologies:
- Spectrum management - with precision wideband scanning; on-board frequency calculation; and backup frequency monitoring, ranking, and deployment.
- Interference detection and avoidance - automatic or manual movement to known clean frequencies in the event that the RF signal degrades.
- Frequency diversity – seamless, uninterrupted audio in the face of direct interference, by simultaneously transmitting on two separate frequencies.
- Transmitter remote control – real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters, from gain adjustment to frequency changes.
- Advanced power management – smart, high-performance batteries and chargers, with detailed visibility of critical battery parameters. Up to 10 hours of runtime.
- Wireless Workbench 6 Software – comprehensive wireless system control, from pre-show planning to live performance monitoring.
We recently held a webinar with Gino Sigismondi, Shure’s Manager of Technical Training, where he gave a detailed runthrough of the Axient system.
**The recording may take up to 30 seconds to buffer depending on your internet connection**
Please note – the live event that is referenced in the webinar has already taken place. If you would like a private demo and walkthrough of the Axient system, call us anytime at 847.367.9588.