We were fortunate to get an advance look this past August, and the feature set looks fantastic.
The result of more than a decade of research and development, this premium system is designed for professional users in broadcast studios, theatres, and live performances who are unwilling to compromise on sound. Its unique uncompressed digital audio transmission offers artifact-free sound with great dynamics.
The Digital 9000 system features:
- Totally uncompressed 24-bit, 96k digital audio—sounds like a wired microphone
- Low latency—3ms total system delay
- Twice as many available channels in a given bandwidth as compared to Sennheiser’s top-of-the-line analog system
- 12 capsule choices, including new Neumann capsules
- EM9046 receiver covers the entire available UHF spectrum—470-698 MHz
- Multiple analog and digital audio output options
- Encrypted transmission
- New remote control antennas with selectable RF filters and automatic gain calibration
- Lithium ion rechargeable batteries
See and hear the Digital 9000 system in person! Stay tuned for Chicago-area launch events hosted by TC Furlong in early November.
If you have any questions about Sennheiser Digital 9000, please contact our Sales Team at 847.367.9588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.